Accessible Hotel in St. Cloud
We strive to provide an excellent experience to all our guests with disabled-accessible facilities and a wheelchair-accessible main entrance. Our accessible bedrooms come with a walk-in shower and other accessibility features. Take a look at more ADA compliance features.
Hotel Accessibility Features
- The hotel has accessible King & Queen size rooms.
- There are fire alarms for the audio & visually impaired
- There is an accessible main entrance without stairs
- There are accessible doorways for all public spaces
- There is an accessible covered area for pickup & drop-off
- There are 8 accessible self-parking spots, out of which 4 are for vans.
- The accessible space is close to the entrance
- The entrance ramp is non-slip
- The ramp is longer than 6' and/or does have railings on both sides
- The ramp railings are between 34 and 38 inches high
- Service animals are accepted
- There is a 36' wide accessible path to check-in
- There is a 36' wide accessible path to guestrooms
- There is an accessible elevator
- There is an accessible public bathroom
- There is an accessible path to maneuver in the fitness center
- Hearing and Visual Accessibility Kits available at check-in
- The phone has TTY or TTD capabilities
- The TV has closed captioning or decoders
- The viewports are lowered on the door
- The door security features are lowered on the door
- The thermostat controls are lowered on the wall
- The light switches are lowered on the wall
- The closet bars and shelves are lowered from the ground
- There are grab bars at the toilet
- There are grab bars in the shower and/or tub
- There is roll-in-shower facility
- There is a handheld spray unit in the shower and/or tub
- There is a shower/tub seat available
- There is accessible toe & knee clearance around the desk
- There is accessible toe & knee clearance around the sink/vanity
- There is a wide doorway.
- There is wheelchair access between and/or around beds
- The room placard has alternative text
Holiday Inn & Suites St. Cloud
At Holiday Inn & Suites St. Cloud we are committed to providing an excellent online experience for all our guests - including those with hearing, vision, and other disabilities. To ensure this, Holiday Inn & Suites St. Cloud strives to substantially conform with Level AA success criteria of the Website Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.1 . Our website is designed, developed, and maintained in accordance with these guidelines, including regular testing. If you have any difficulty, questions, or would like to report any issues related to the accessibility of our website, please contact us at email@example.com or 1-320-253-9000. Subsequent reports were run on: 02/01/2024; 01/01/2024; 12/05/2023; 11/01/2023; 10/01/2023; 09/01/2023; 08/01/2023; 07/03/2023; 06/01/2023; 05/01/2023; 04/03/2023; 03/23/2023
Browser Help and SupportYou can optimize the way you use your web browser. You can update the settings on your browser which may help you improve the readability and visibility of each page. View the accessibility features of theses major browsers with the following links:
- Click Here for Accessibility Features in Mozilla Firefox
- Click Here for Accessibility Features on Google products
- Click here for Ease of Access Options on Microsoft Internet Explorer
- Click Here for Accessibility Features in Microsoft Edge
- Click Here for Accessibility Support on Apple products
Website Accessibility FeaturesThe design of this website is done according to W3C Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.1, to provide accessibility to all users, and conform to priority checkpoints including, but not limited to:
Navigation ShortcutsUse of the tab key to navigate through different elements of each page and use of the enter key on any highlighted link to activate it.
Structured Semantic MarkupThe HTML headings indicate the structure of the document. The navigation menus are marked as HTML maps, which allows the menu title and menu items to be read as a group. For easy navigate, visit our Site Map at: https://www.holidayinnstcloud.com/site-map
Images VisibilityAll decorative graphics contain a “null” ALT attribute, whereas content images include a relevant descriptive ALT attribute.
Compliance with StandardsThis site was designed in conformance with Level AA standards per the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines. The pages render as validate XHTML 1.0 and have structured semantic markup.
- Web Accessibility Initiative (WA), standards and resources on web accessibility
- Section 508, resources regarding Section 508 of the Rehabilitation Act
Software and Services for AccessibilityThe following free tools and services can be used to help view and interact with our website:
- Click here for W3C Markup Validation Service